The 'netduino Helpers' is a C# driver set for common hardware components and convenient wrappers around complex .Net Micro Framework features such as:
- Analog joysticks
- Interrupt-driven push-button
- Real-time clock (DS1307)
- 8*8 LED matrix
- AdaFruit SSD1306 OLED display
- Shift registers (74hc595)
- Runtime assembly & resource loader
- Bitmaps & Bitmap Compositions
- HiTec HS6635HB servo driver
- Serial Interface Builder
- Maxim 7219 / 7221 LED driver
This is a work in progress as more drivers will be added as the need arises.
The library is now available as source-code only.